You know it's really hurts when someone ignore us. I alwys try not to look at them because they have someone to talk to. I really need someone to talk to and comfort me bcoz there's many thing I want to tell to someone. I want to scream to let the world know how big the pain was inside my heart. It feel like it's gonna explode someday :) how can i smile everytime ? do i have to smile when it's really pain inside? please can someone understand me? :') i just.. don't want to be sad everytime i think about it. i dont want to hate them bcoz inside, i really love them and don't want to lose them.
~Thank You for Being My Friend Through the Years~
I look back at everything we've shared and give thanks for
our lasting friendship. We have shared joys and sorrows, and
each "Exchange of the hearts" has made our friendship stronger.
Together we have learned what it means to stand the test of
time, and this lesson is invaluable.
Thank you for being there through the years and for always
being my friend. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment