Syafiqah Sallehuddin <3
:D
heyy budak baik :) miss you.
bile nak balik??
bulan 11 lmbat gila! :0
Nihad Alwi <3
JengJeng! :DD
Heyy, nihad :)
tq for alwys be there when
i really need someone
to talk to :)
Syafiqah Samsolnizam (pikaaa XD) <3
Hello2!
tak sabar nak jumpa pika esk :D
sbnrnye tak sbr nak study hehe.
lol (joking :p )
HA! dah tgk kan? :D comel kan?? mcm kucing sarah :3
sayang diorang :D
I am Grateful for our friendship
As i travel my journey trough life,
I try to remember to be grateful for the
things that really matter. I want you to
that one of the greatest blessing in my
life is my friendship with you..
You are the person I call when I need to
talk. I know you will be there to "just listen".
You are the person I can laugh with about
nost important life events. You 'know me",
and that saves words sometimes...
Thank you for sharing your friendship
with me. <3 XD



No comments:
Post a Comment